Back in September I released my OCR Nationals unit 1 course, solely on the website. Over the course of this year, my department and I have been putting additional resources together to plug the gaps in the initial release.
These resources are now being released on a Moodle course in my new resources area as well as for download (link below), and like everything else released on this site it’s completely free to use, share & modify. Now included in the materials:
- Guideline presentation files for each assessment objective
- Video files from the Some Rights website to avoid filtering issues
- AO6: Database resources are now present on both the Moodle course and the website
- A typo in the AO5 worksheet has been corrected
- The teacher’s handbook has been updated
- Video tutorials for several functions (creating a query in Access, animating in PowerPoint) have been added